- COMPANY: Plant Therapy
- ESTABLISHED: 2011
- LOCATION: Twin Falls, ID
- PRODUCTS: 210+ (as of 01/2017)
- COUPONS: Frequent (See Below)
- SATISFACTION: 4.9/5
Plant Therapy Review
When Chris and Amanda Jones from Idaho formed Plant Therapy, their aim was not to build the largest essential oils company but to get past the limelight and work towards putting out quality products for the people. Ensuring customer satisfaction with their high quality authentic and effective essential oils has always been the target they set out to achieve.
Plant Therapy has grown to become quite the unique essential oil company they had dreamed of making together. With their mother being a certified aromatherapist, they understand the rarity of hood quality essential oils and the immense benefits that come out of these oils. From the owners who have sound idea of the essential oils to the team of chemists, aromatherapists and warehouse personnel dedicated to maintaining premium standard of products, Plant Therapy is a one of a kind place for you to get authentic essential oils at affordable prices.
Plant Therapy Essential Oil Quality
To grasp the necessity of authentic essential oils, you must first have an idea as to what they are. Essential oils are concentrated and volatile aromatic liquids extracted from fruits, peels, leaves, roots or barks of specific plants. There are estimated to be around 10000 aromatic plants across the globe and their extracts have been used in traditional medicine all over the world for thousands of years. They harbor healing and rejuvenating powers that aid in recovery from various diseases. However, authentic oils are very hard to come by.
Plant Therapy is essentially concerned with providing the best of the extracts to the customers. Their quality and purity standards are strictly followed because we value the satisfaction of our customers above everything else. We take utmost care to establish that all the products we ship out for sales are 100% pure and of impeccable quality.
Their policy of ensuring quality products is rooted in the manufacturing and testing procedures. The purity of raw materials is essential for getting good end products. We procure our raw materials like fruit, peels, leaves, etc. only from reputed and trusted suppliers. Our policy of running a thorough background check on the suppliers is unique in the industry. We also pay attention to the time of harvest of the raw materials and time of extraction of oils because the seasons, altitude, temperature and moisture play a significant role in determining the quality and effectiveness of the oils. With all our suppliers, we conduct sample testing to ensure that the material is of therapeutic standard.
The extracted oils in the warehouses are also tested thoroughly for removing impurities. Experienced chemists and aromatherapists carry out organoleptic tests to determine the authentic physical properties of the oil samples. Then, the samples are sent to third party laboratories for multiple tests including Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry. GC/MS test is by far the most efficient way of finding out impure and adulterated oil samples from a batch. On suspicion of synthetic components in the oils, we also carry out Chiral analysis. Finally only the samples that are 100% pure and authentic are selected for sale. The samples are packaged in inert bottles and sealed by experts to prevent contamination during packaging and shipping. With the products, we attach a batch code that can be linked to the GC/MS test reports on the product page. This helps you to inspect and be assured of the quality standards that we maintain.
Plant Therapy Best Selling Products
Plant Therapy is a repository of a wide range of essential oils and blends that are categorically listed in the website for all customers. Details of the product, its source, process of extraction, quality check report and mode of use is also included for a quick reference. Let us have a look at some of the most popular products of Plant Therapy-
- Lavender Essential Oil– It is obtained by steam distilling the flowering tops of Lavender plants and possesses a strong sweet, dry and herbaceous floral scent. It is one of the most widely known aromatic oils and has been used for ages to calm and relax the nerves. It also finds application in treating the skin for cuts and scars, healing them to get back smooth and soft skin. Lavender oil is very helpful in dealing with sunburns or minor skin burns during cooking.
- Germ Fighter Synergy– This is a blend of 100% pure and undiluted essential oils obtained from lemon, clove, Eucalyptus, cinnamon and rosemary. Quite like the name suggests, it helps avoid germs and tackle infections. It can be used to clean hands and ward off seasonal Infections by applying the oil on the body. It has qualities that boost the immune system to fight off infections and ailments and keep you safe.
- Immune Aid Synergy– This immunity boosting blend is made from a mix of 100% pure and undiluted essential oils of frankincense, tea, rosemary, lemon, Eucalyptus and sweet orange. Stressful life with insufficient sleep, inadequate diet and poor nutrition breaks down the immune system but this blend applied to the neck, chest and throat as a 2% dilution or simply inhaled through a diffuser is sufficient to boost your immunity and keep you fresh and healthy.
- Respir Aid Synergy– Made from the pure and undiluted essential oils of Eucalyptus, pine, peppermint, Lavender, Spruce, cypress and Marjoram, this blend is a boon for respiratory illnesses. The soothing and cool aroma of the oil clears blockages along the respiratory passage and lets you breath freely. A mix of about 5drops in a large bowl of hot water and inhalation from that dilute solution does the trick of opening your breathing passages.
- Peppermint Organic Essential Oil– Obtained by steam distilling the leaves of Mentha piperita, the strong organic aroma of the oil with a characteristic fresh and sweet grassy-minty scent works wonders to eliminate fatigue. The diluted oil applied to the temples and the neck, relieve tension and rejuvenates the body.
- Bergamot Essential Oil– Cold pressing of the fruit peels of Citrus bergamia yields this oil that is characterized by a medium fruity aroma with a warm spicy floral quality. Bergamot oil is very popular with aromatherapists because inhaling it from a diffuser immediately calms the nerves and lifts the mood. It increases alertness of the mind, lets go of fatigue and rejuvenates the body.
- Lemon Essential Oil– It is obtained by cold pressing the fruit peels of Citrus limon. This oil has a strong fresh and zesty citrus scent. The aroma of lemon is very refreshing and energizes the body immediately. It also boosts the immune system and is frequently used to maintain sanitation at houses.
- Tea tree Organic Essential Oil– This is obtained by steam distilling the leaves of the tea tree and has a medium fresh green wood scent. The oil is a good solution for maintaining the sanitation of the house, especially dark and musty places like the bathroom and sickroom. Inhaling the oil from a diffuser helps boost immunity during sickness and helps in speedy recovery. The oil can also be used to treat skin blemishes prevalent among adolescents.
- Grapefruit Pink Essential Oil– Cold pressing of the fruit peels of Citrus paradisi yields this oil which has a light sweet and fresh citrus scent. There is nothing better than this extract to lift moods and relieve mental tension. Diluted solution of the oil is also very good for blemished skin and acts as a natural toner.
Reasons to Choose Plant Therapy
Plant Therapy is as unique as an essential oil company gets. The principle upon which the company was formed and still operates is production of quality products with no compromise on authenticity and effectiveness. The prices of the rare yet pure and potent essential oils marketed by Plant Therapy are very reasonable and affordable. This is perhaps one of the very few essential oil companies that has a full team of aromatherapists ready to answer your queries with products, their uses and for your general guidance all the time.
The intensive quality checks that the in-house chemists and the third party laboratories undertake to assure the authenticity of the products is unprecedented. The customer enjoys the best reception from the customer service team and complete transparency with all test reports against batched products released on the website. But, the best reason for your choice of this company is its management team. There is nothing more assuring than the feeling of homeliness which is what you get here. The owners and the management team are a close-knit family who value the well-being of you and your family. With Plant Therapy and it's dedicated team of experts, you will reap all the best benefits that essential oils have to offer.
Plant Therapy Coupons and Special Offers
Plant Therapy rolls out coupons, discounts and offers for all its customers around the year. Festive and holiday offers are specifically targeted for the most popular products so that customers can avail them in even more economic rates. There are provisions for coupons on purchases that can be redeemed as a discount on further purchase of articles from the website. Our customers also get promo codes in their accounts from time to time which they can avail to get extra discounts. The same holds true for gift certificate. In short, Plant Therapy offers its customers lucrative deals and discounts from time to time along with pure and authentic products. Surf through the products in the website, take your pick and it will surely be worth your money.